- Diesel Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanics will perform quality repairs and maintenance on all Heavy Truck and Diesel Engines as specified in manufacturer designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- Diesel Technicians / Heavy Truck Mechanics will accurately complete all paperwork including repair information on work orders, information for state and emission inspections, etc.
- Must have own tools and a minimum of 3-5 years in the HEAVY AND DIESEL TRUCK INDUSTRY.
- Minimum of 3 years of diesel repair and maintenance experience in a heavy truck / fleet dealership or shop environment
- One or more factory trained certifications preferred, but not required
- Possess own tools to perform work on all systems on diesel equipment
- Knowledge on A/C system, brake system, emission systems, air systems and diagnostics / trouble shooting of diesel engines
- Basic computer skills with ability to use diagnostic programs
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Overtime as needed
- Driver's License/ CDL preferred
Please call ☎ (330) 467-5657 or email resume to ✉ email@example.com for faster assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Diesel Mechanic: 4 years
• Post ID: 57057977 cleveland