One of our major clients in the Cleveland area is currently seeking a Certified Sterile Processing Technician. This is a full time long term contract position that would entail 8 hour Evening or NIght shifts in a medium to large scale hospital setting.
An absolute GREAT opportunity for the right candidate!
Great income potential!
Sterile Processing Technician processes and maintains supply of patient care articles, performs, monitors, and documents sterilization process and prepares supplies, surgical case carts and instrument sets; delivers, exchanges, and restocks express team carts according to department standards. Prepares linen for various specialty department and in-hospital needs; maintains equipment pool; performs inventory control functions, participates in service education.
- High School graduate/GED.
- Certified Sterile Processing Technician. <LI>Knowledge of decontamination, assembly of surgical instrumentation including Navigation, laparoscopic, spine, arthroscopic,vendor trays
- Knowledge of sterilization including Pre-Vac and VPRO.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where the multiple demands of a busy operating room dictate ever-changing prioritization of activity.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 58593302 cleveland