About the Job
Assemblers and Machine Operators Wanted
Stride Tool was founded in 1980 in western New York State, with only one product and one customer. Today, Stride has grown into a worldwide designer and manufacturer of specialty hand tools and equipment for professional tool users. Much of our growth has come from new product development and from acquisitions. In 2004, we relocated four of our facilities into a custom-built 120,000 square foot facility in Glenwillow, Ohio.
Today, Stride Tool is a world leader in the development of innovative and dependable products, including hand tools that make work easier for customers in a wide array of industries, including industrial, electrical and automotive repair. Our main brand, Imperial, is sold throughout the world in the air conditioning and refrigeration markets.
We are seeking product assemblers (light assembly) and machine operators for 1st shift (6:30am – 3pm, M-F). Manufacturing experience is preferred along with a strong work ethic.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Top tier 401(k) plan –4% employer match with immediate eligibility
- Generous time off policy
- 11 holidays
- Overtime opportunities
- Casual dress in a clean facility
- Vacation Pay after 6 months
- Career advancement
- Medical/RX/Vision/Dental, life insurance, short and long term disability, and accidental death benefit after 90 days of employment
- An employer right on the RTA bus line
Qualified candidates please send your resume to email@example.com.
Stride Tool LLC is an Equal Employment Employer
• Post ID: 56410527 cleveland