What you’ll be doing...
The position will be responsible for managing a team of Small to Medium Business (SMB) Account Specialists in partnership with the retail, indirect and B2B sales teams. The position will report directly to the AD of SMB and will focus 100% of their time hiring, developing and coaching a team of specialists tasked with selling into SMB accounts (0-49 employees). SMB Managers will travel between retail locations including onsite visits to customer locations and trade shows. This position requires a proven track record of closing business deals and effectively forecasting and managing a 30/60/90 day sales funnel. This position requires flexibility with schedule and time as business needs dictate.
Throughout the assigned territory, the SMB team will be responsible for prospecting small business. The SMB team will also work closely with their assigned retail teams throughout the market to train, cultivate and close leads.
Train sales team on new products, services and selling skills to ensure team is fully versed in Verizon Wireless products and services and ready to represent Verizon Wireless in the highest professional manner.
Participate in networking activities and perform research to generate lead development.
Work with each location to represent the company at trade association meetings to promote Verizon Wireless and increase presence in the community by developing relationships through chambers of commerce and grassroots efforts with different segments.
Drive cross channel support at district/territory level to ensure that customers and prospective customers are treated with the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism, constantly improving the overall customer experience
Resolve customer complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
What we’re looking for...
- 5 - 7 years retail sales/B2B management experience
- Demonstrated success generating small business leads
- Demonstrated cold calling ability
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team
- Experience in budget and financial planning.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, staff development and operations skills are required.
- This position requires the ability to meet aggressive deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer and team-oriented work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to present to various audiences.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Must have a good driving record with proof of insurance.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2409357-b2b-sales-manager
• Post ID: 58420312 cleveland