Posted: Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:12 AM
Company Name:Bican Bros. Funeral Home
Compensation$10 to $16 Hourly
Benefits Offered Medical
Crematory Operator / Funeral Attendant
Slone & Co. Funeral Directors is looking for a motivated individual to join our team to assist with on-site cremations at our crematory. This person will also assist our staff at our funeral home locations with working services and transportation of individual’s loved ones into our care and assist with other responsibilities at the funeral home.
· Cares for deceased in a respectful manner while performing all the tasks involved in the cremation process.
· Assist with cremations and the processing and packaging of cremated remains, including receiving remains and ensuring all documentation is complete, maintaining chain of custody paperwork and maintain the crematory equipment.
· Assists in maintaining our fleet of vehicles.
· Performs all other related tasks assigned.
· Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license
· Ability to multitask and stand for long periods of time while working in hot conditions
· Ability to lift to 100 lbs.
· Good communication skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Detail oriented
· Requires occasional standing / walking and frequent lifting or pushing
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Computer Skills
Send resume to:
Slone & Co. Funeral Directors
13115 Lorain Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44111
Company address: 13115 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44111
• Location: Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
• Post ID: 58246217 cleveland