WE’RE SEEKING A GUITAR INSTRUCTOR!
Thrive Arts Center is seeking a part-time guitar instructor for beginning through advanced students. If you love seeing a child’s eyes light up through music, enjoy working collaboratively, and are open to a flexible learning environment for your students, we want to meet you!
Please send your current resume with cover letter to ✉ TEAM@THRIVEARTS.CENTER .
- Love of working with children and teens.
- Thirst for learning about developmentally appropriate instruction for students.
- Clear understanding of basic music theory applications as appropriate for individual students.
- Comfortable interacting with parents and children alike.
- Willing to make year-long teaching commitments.
- Comfortable using computer systems for documentation, record keeping, social media, e-mail, etc.
- Comfortable with online learning and using web-based technologies.
- BA in Music, Bachelor of Music, or post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Mastery of pedagogy is a plus.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
You will have a consistent schedule each week, will write and know your lesson plans, and will follow up with student families to make sure we are meeting their needs. You will be supported, guided and mentored in early childhood development and relationship building, if needed, to help you with your studio teaching experience.
ABOUT THRIVE ARTS CENTER
Thrive Arts is new, fresh, passionate about and fully devoted to bringing the performing and visual arts to our students and families in a warm, welcoming community. Newly located in Beachwood, Ohio near I-271 and Chagrin Boulevard, we help students discover their inner muse, let them try new things, and take them as far as they can go in the arts. Our teachers are key to that process. We strive for an enthusiastic, positive, collaborative and joyful environment full of light and laughter as we help our customers fulfill their dreams in the arts.
Thrive Arts is an expansion of Kindermusik of Cleveland. For 21 years we have provided stellar classroom experience and helped children to thrive. Our award-winning studios have been in the top 1% of Kindermusik studios worldwide since 2000.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 /hour
- teaching beginners through advanced students: 3 years
• Post ID: 56643577 cleveland