We are expanding! We are looking for Counselors to join our Counseling Team.
You will be providing direct, intensive treatment to our population of chemically dependent individuals
In this position you will be required to:
- Conduct assessment interviews with new clients and prepares psychosocial histories
- Develop initial and individualized treatment plans which address client presenting problems
- Monitors, evaluates and documents client progress toward attaining treatment goals, and revises treatment plans as needed to enhance client outcomes
- Maintain case documentation in confidential files
- Provides individual and group counseling services to clients and their families
- Prepares client discharge summaries and aftercare plans
- Broad clinical/problem assessment skills with specialization in Mental Health, alcohol and other drug assessment and intervention
- Knowledge of individual counseling and group facilitation techniques
- Crisis intervention skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Mandatory Computer literacy
- Master's Degree, preferred
- LPC, LSW or LCDC II/III
Since 1990, Community Assessment has been able to assist thousands of people with chemical dependency and mental health issues through assessment, crisis intervention, individual and group counseling, case management, intensive outpatient services, and residential treatment.
CATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
CATS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 58184242 cleveland