Looking for a great job?
Tired of smelling like a french fry?
No experience needed!!
At DiBella's, our goal is to make the best sub sandwich you've ever tasted. Every sandwich starts with fresh bread that is baked continuously throughout the day in our store's in-house bakeries, giving the customer the freshest roll possible. We custom prepare every sandwich using the highest quality of meats, cheeses and condiments, complemented by a choice of delicious toppings.
Our restaurants feature comfortable dining rooms and a unique casual atmosphere, reminiscent of a 1940's NY style corner restaurant. We deliver fast and friendly service, always providing the highest quality product.
- Competitive pay
- Meal discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- No alcohol service
- No late nights or overnights
- NO fryers
CREW JOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide excellent, friendly, upbeat customer service while preparing and serving a wide variety of food products and complete shift duties. The following list states the minimum requirements for all crew positions. All other positions will have expanded responsibilities. The hourly employee is responsible for accomplishing tasks assigned by the manager in charge. Tasks can be assigned by several methods, including by the manager directly, by tools used by the restaurant (position charts, etc.), or by another person of responsibility in the restaurant. Tasks can be assigned at any time during the employees shift.
- Prepare and serve menu items according to portion guidelines.
- Properly set up deli products/items such as cheeses, meats, breads, condiments, sauces, napkins, and wrap paper.
- Prepare hot and cold sandwiches at the customer's request.
- Display excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness of grills, deli counter, counter sink, and more.
- Develop a work pace sufficient to handle heavy rushes.
Fulfill all shift duties.
- Maintain customer viewed areas and food storage areas in sanitary, orderly condition meeting Health Department standards.
- Comply with Health Department Regulations.
- Willingness to increase product knowledge over time.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the managers.
- Required frequently: standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching, lifting up to 50 lbs.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as the crew handbook.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, balance friendliness with efficiency, and maintain focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
Education: No requirements.
A crew members work week will vary from week to week according to availability of the individual and requirements of the store.
• Post ID: 35224566 cleveland