Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: The Sr. EEO & HR Compliance Analyst leads the on-going efforts towards company-wide human resource compliance. The Analyst assists in designing and implementing Lincoln Electrics compliance strategy in areas of human resource data management, including but not limited to: overseeing the compliance of employment, recruitment, hiring, promotional, and termination practices, as well as other human resources requirements across the company. The Analyst also manages and administers Affirmative Action and EEO programs for all U.S. locations, providing guidance and assistance in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and departments to coordinate, review and analyze HRIS data, develop and provide reporting to leaders, and create and recommend systems of accountability and follow-up in key performance areas related to HRIS management and compliance
- Compile data for the purpose of generating compliant Affirmative Action Plans
- Maintain and monitor affirmative action plans (AAPs) for the U.S. organization, including transactional statistical data and pay equity analysis
- Develop a system to audit HR Programs for compliance
- Under the guidance of the VP, Human Resources and legal counsel provide advice and direction on complex regulatory and compliance requirements relative to Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) matters
- Address and implement regulatory changes relative to Affirmative Action and EEO and educate and train Human Resources and Management personnel on such matters including employee selection and pay equity
- Develop effective metrics and monitoring of outreach efforts in accordance with AAP results
- Handle all required activities associated with OFCCP and HR compliance evaluations/audits
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of all required Company regulatory reports (i.e., EEO-1, VETS-4212, etc.) to appropriate government agencies in a timely manner
- Proactively conduct AAP and HR audit readiness checks and recommend solutions
- Analyze data and perform HR compliance analysis and provide solutions
- BA/BS Degree preferred with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in Human Resources, EEO or HR Compliance management OR High School Diploma with 10 years of work experience in Human Resources, EEO or HR Compliance management
- Demonstrated regulatory knowledge and subject matter expertise in Affirmative Action and EEO areas, including preparation and submission of affirmative action plans, required governmental reports
- Experience managing OFCCP audits preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the production, maintenance, and submission of affirmative action plans, EEO and Vets reporting preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience using database management, and advanced features in Excel (pivot tables, V-look ups) and manipulating large data sets
- Detail orientation with ability to proactively analyze, problem solve, organize and manage multiple priorities and excellent follow up skills in a fast-paced environment
- Technically proficient in MS Office Suite and Outlook and pulling data from multiple sources
- Effective collaboration and consulting, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the worlds challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 58444827 cleveland