- Position is Full-time in Cleveland, OH. Must reside in area. Direct Hire, NO C2C
The Sr. Application Developer will work in a group environment to maintain and develop internal information technology solutions for business-related problems using skills identified below. Activities include but are not limited to coding system enhancements, coding defect fixes, production support, testing system changes, technical documentation and user documentation. Works closely with and supports internal customers daily. This person will collaborate with Contracted Developers and the Director of Information Technology on various special projects.
- Development and support of internal applications using SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, Visual Basic, Access VBA, and C# syntax.
- Building and deploying mobile optimized web applications that are focused on ease-of-use, task-driven functionality, and a consistent user experience across multiple mobile devices and operating systems.
- Use of source code repositories, builds, and deploys using Subversion.
- Active participation in a collaborative work environment.
- Assist in defect resolution during testing, etc.
- 10+ years of development experience leveraging the .NET framework (3.5 or later), C#, and Visual Studio 2008 or later (2010/2012 preferred)
- Advanced knowledge developing against SQL Server 2005 or later. This includes Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Tasks.
- Experience Optimizing and Performance Tuning SQL Server 2005 or later.
- Microsoft Access VBA (2000 or later)
- Microsoft SSRS
- Classic ASP
- Experience/Knowledge using code repository
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 58352897 cleveland