Are you an SAP Analyst with SD, MM knowledge and experience? Were interested in your experience, your passion and aptitude for learning, ability to problem solve and optimize performance to help our company develop a thorough definition of SAP interfaces and third party systems. Provide leadership and guidance to project teams. Work independently and collaboratively to achieve objectives and assignments.
Connect with one of the best companies to work for in Northeast Ohio! Applied Industrial Technologies is a 17-time Northcoast 99 winner as one of the best places to work in Cleveland. We offer free parking, subsidized benefits including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, tuition reimbursement, and career development opportunities.
This position is a permanent full time employment opportunity located at our global corporate campus headquarters in Midtown Cleveland.
- Primary area of focus - SAP solutions for SD, MM
- PP, PI, PO, TM, SolMan, Hybris, OpenText, FSCM, BI/BW, Vistex, Adobe, Portal /FI knowledge a plus
- Develop thorough definition of SAP interfaces with third party systems
- Provide SAP solution options and best practice recommendations
- Provide techno functional leadership and guidance to project teams
- Lead techno functional solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations
- Participate in evaluation of new ERP related functionality or software
- Develop and foster collaborative working relationships with the business, project managers and IT team members
- Represent the ERP organization as the prime techno functional contact on projects
- 4+ years proven experience across multiple SAP modules (SD, MM), working with cross functional teams to ensure effective, efficient delivery of business process enhancements
- Domain knowledge of Order to Cash, Supply Chain
- Panaya experience a plus
- Proven experience partnering with integration managers and business partners
- Proactive self-starter with ability to find solution to complex technical problems and roll up the sleeves to get work done
- Ability to lead and engage the teams, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written including English grammar
- Working knowledge of SAP Master Data with an emphasis on customer, vendor, and material tables
- Working knowledge of business and computer systems/software
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Sponsorship will not be provided for this position
- Relocation is not offered for this position
Build a rewarding career with a global leader in industrial distribution!
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to (e-mail removed) or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 58399327 cleveland