Posted: Saturday, March 3, 2018 3:39 AM
Req ID: 38542
A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth.
Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a career? Because this is a place where you get your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects, and make a positive impact on peoples lives. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
Transforming whats possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space:age materials : this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, its a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, youll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. Youll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career. And because we are a global company, your work may also include world travel.
Our business is thriving. Our future is exciting. Your potential is unlimited.
To calibrate, maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair MTS equipment at a customer site. Learns and applies MTS technology and business practices in order to provide quality, on:site customer support.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Manages customer base and business activities to optimize customer satisfaction, efficiency of operation, revenue generation, margin levels, and service contract performance.
2. Diagnoses equipment problems to the major sub:sections of the system (i.e. controllers, hydraulics, data acquisition systems, transducers, grips, fixtures, etc.) Restores equipment operations.
3. Performs calibrations relevant to assigned customer base independently.
4. Coordinates and conducts installation and maintenance activities.
5. Implements the operational requirements of the MTS Corporate and Field Service Quality System.
6. Assists as requested to support service sales efforts by being knowledgeable of and understanding strategic goals relative to growth, margin and marketing.
7. Manages all assigned assets according to company policy (i.e. automobile, financial instruments, and service equipment).
Vo:tech degree in a technical field or equivalent military training and a minimum of 4 years relevant experience; or
8 years relevant technical experience.
Typical travel is approximately 35
You must have positive results from a driving record background check and a current, valid drivers license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds to waist height. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
MTS Systems Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants wi
• Location: Cleveland
• Post ID: 58955127 cleveland