The Benefits Analyst will be part of the Total Rewards team accountable for organizing and optimizing our reward processes and services to help deliver on the companys business objectives.
The Benefits Analyst researches, analyzes, audits, measures, evaluates and maintains human resource programs and services including team member health and welfare plans, savings plans and work/life programs. Assist in the design and delivery of benefit-related programs that are cost-effective, affordable, and meet the needs of team members. Participates in or leads projects including annual open enrollment, benefits software implementations and updates, and cross-functional projects as needed.
- Responsible for evaluation and analysis of all health & welfare plans with claims and expenses in excess of $25M. Responsible for the handling and the security of participants protected health information. Routinely leads the work of others in connection with projects and delivery of HR programs. Serves as a key contributor to the companys total rewards strategy.
- Responsible for the collection, coordination, analysis, forecasting, auditing and reporting of HR data including, but not limited to, health and welfare plans, savings plans, work/life programs, etc. Analyzes enrollment, coverage, equity, and financial impact across the organization as compared to industry benchmarks, geographic and legislative trends and requirements. Routinely researches and presents options/recommendations based on findings. Responsible for coordination of data necessary to complete internal, state and/or federal reporting, testing and plan eligibility.
- Responsible for evaluation and analysis of multiple complex plans, including savings plans. Responsible for understanding plan design and administrative practices to resolve complex problems involving eligibility, plan interpretation, and participant account management. Recommends and implements system and workflow changes. Reviews, prepares and interprets claim summary reports for various insured and self-insured plans. Is able to anticipate, solve, and prevent problems proactively. Recommends new analysis and evaluation methods and tools.
- Relies on experience, sound judgment and creativity with a wide degree of latitude to accomplish established goals and projects. Successfully manages time and allocates given resources to complete simultaneous projects with various timeframes and customers. Routinely leads the work of others in connection with projects.
- Assists Total Rewards Director with analyzing and evaluating renewals, RFPs, plan design changes and the 401k and DCP. May assist in renewal negotiations, budget preparation and evaluation and executive benefits administration.
- Responsible for evaluating compliance with all legal, security, and privacy requirements of benefit programs. Leads audits and preparation and submission of compliance reports to appropriate agencies.
Minimum: Bachelors degree. Preferred: Bachelors Degree with Professional Designation (CBP, CEBS, SPHR) demonstrating advanced professional HR or Benefits experience.
Minimum: 3-5+ years experience performing analytical work. Preferred: Analytical work in health and welfare plans. Knowledge of benefit plan administration, ERISA and all legal benefit compliance requirements.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than five million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to (e-mail removed) or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 58399322 cleveland