Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2016 12:18 AM
Company name: K & M Insurance Group LLC
Employment Type Part-Time
K & M Insurance Group is looking to hire an immediate part-time Administrative Assistant and Agent Liaison for its Chardon Office.
K & M Insurance Group is a national managing general agency marketing life based products through a national network of Independent Life Insurance Agents, partnering with 14 of the largest 'A' rated, billion dollar life insurance companies, like Mutual of Omaha, Columbian Financial Group, Foresters, and TransAmerica.
We offer some of the best financial products available on the market, and as the economy rebounds we find we are needing more intelligent, responsible and ambitious people on our team than ever.
Our Agency has a national team of independent agents throughout the United States that meet with local families to help meet their life insurance and annuity needs.
We are looking for an individual that is willing to obtain their Life & Health Insurance License in Ohio to help process Agency business as well as learn to directly help families so they can aid in teaching new agents.
This position offers opportunity to learn the business from the ground up and work towards building their own Agency business if so desired.
- Professional Attitude;
- Internet Experience a must!;
- Excellent communication and phone skills;
- Detail oriented and reliable;
- Able to self motivate and work independently while prioritizing responsibilities effectively;
- Good attention to detail;
- Strong Listener;
- Ability to teach others;
- Positive Mental Attitude and a strong work ethic;
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships at an executive level.
- Ability to work in an office environment with very little traffic and independently at times;
- Mostly phone, e-mail, and internet involvement with customers;
- Data Entry, Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Working 20-25 hrs, 4 days a week to start, during M-F daytime hours;
- Have at least a HS diploma or GED equivalent;
- Have at least 1+ years of customer service experience;
- Ability to obtain your Life and Health Insurance Agent license;
- Some light travel may be involved;
- You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and posses the urgency to play to win!
Pay: Hourly pay, based on experience.
Office Location: South side of City of Chardon, OH at 401 South St., Bldg 4-B
Interested Reply with Resume and full contact info to this email or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to talking with you sometime soon. Have a great day!
Mike & Kerry Williams, General Managers
K & M Insurance Group LLC, a national Managing General Agency (affiliated with the Alliance Group)
P.O. Box 523, Chardon, OH 44024
About K & M Insurance Group LLC:
National managing general insurance agency for all lines of insurance based in Ohio, specializing in life insurance and annuities.
• Location: Chardon, OH, Cleveland
• Post ID: 33001601 cleveland