Buyer for a growing Cleveland company (new position)
- In business over 30+ years
- Employ over 300+ employees in multiple manufacturing facilities
- Most of the employees have been with the company for 10+ years (offer longevity, growth and stability)
- When it comes to setting high standards for their products, they stands alone. That's why customers around the world - in all industries - have come to rely on them for superior-quality, competitively priced, precision manufactured parts
- Their parts are used in a variety of different industries: off-highway, truck, automotive, aerospace, railroad, agriculture, energy, mining and material handling industries
Benefits and Features:
- Hours are usually 7am - 4pm
- Vacation time provided to start and 10 holidays are observed throughout the year
- Company offers health and major medical plan, dental, eye and prescription coverage (starts day one!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K program (50% match) just to name a few features!
Your Role with the Company:
This Buyer will be responsible for assisting the Purchasing Manager with a lot of the processing of invoices and orders (mostly for MRO items - Maintenance, Repair and Operations items for 3 facilities), will run weekly reports, ensure all requisitions are processed, obtain work orders for internal repairs/services, update and maintain appropriate files, graphs, spreadsheets, contracts, logs, procedures and reviewing orders. Excel spreadsheets is VERY important in this role (don't have to be a super user but at least a 7 out of 10 level). Syteline software is a major plus if this person has experience.
- High school education minimum (Associate's Degree or higher would be a plus)
- Experience with processing purchase orders, invoicing, pricing as a Buyer from a manufacturing environment
- Solid Excel skills (not a 'Super User' but at least a 7 out of 10 level)
- Strong communication skills, energetic, personable type person that can/has worked with multiple levels in a company
Commensurate with experience but they would like to hire someone in the $35,000 - $50,000 range
For immediate consideration please send resume today!
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 58306897 cleveland