Posted: Monday, December 4, 2017 8:22 AM
Company Name:K & M Insurance Group LLC
Employment Type Part-Time
Why Work Here?
“Join a fun and positive organization, giving you the opportunity to learn the agency business from the ground floor while getting licensed.”
K & M Insurance Group is looking to hire an immediate part-time Administrative Assistant and Agent Liaison for its Chardon Office. K & M Insurance Group is a national managing general agency marketing life based products through a national network of Independent Life Insurance Agents, partnering with 16 of the largest 'A' rated, billion dollar life insurance companies, like Mutual of Omaha, Columbian Financial Group, Foresters, and TransAmerica. We offer some of the best financial products available on the market. Our Agency has a national team of independent agents throughout the United States that meet with local families to help meet their life insurance and annuity needs.
We are not your typical corporate sales organization. Our focus is on having a strong "likability" with an attitude of gratitude! Those with this approach can gain success quickly, whether helping families with their life insurance & annuity needs or helping us grow our national team. Our community organization is a great family environment and with strong support each step of the way.
We are looking for an individual that is willing to obtain their Life & Health Insurance License in Ohio to help process Agency business as well as learn to directly help families so they can aid in teaching new agents. This position offers opportunity to learn the business from the ground up and work towards building your own Agency business if so desired.
- “Likability” with an attitude of gratitude;
- Internet experience a must!;
- Excellent communication and phone skills;
- Detail oriented and reliable;
- Able to self motivate and work independently while prioritizing responsibilities effectively;
- Good attention to detail;
- Strong Listener;
- Ability to teach others with a professional attitude;
- Positive Mental Attitude and a strong work ethic;
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships at an executive level.
- Ability to work in an office environment with very little traffic and independently at times;
- Mostly phone, e-mail, and internet involvement with customers;
- Data Entry, Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Working in our office 1-2 days a week to start, during M-F daytime hours, and an additional day or two in the field as an independent commissioned sales agent;
- Have at least a HS diploma or GED equivalent;
- Have at least 1+ years of customer service experience;
- Ability and willingness to obtain your Life and Health Insurance Agent license;
- Some light travel may be involved;
- You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and posses the urgency to play to win!
Pay: Hourly pay, based on experience; and supplemented by commission pay for direct sales made to help families – average of $500 per family you help!
Office Location: South side of City of Chardon, OH at 401 South St., Bldg 4-B
Interested Reply with Resume and full contact info to this email or directly to email@example.com.
We will review submitted applicant information and be contacting those individuals we are interested in talking to. We look forward to talking with you sometime soon. Have a great day!
Mike & Kerry Williams
Principal Agents & General Managers
K & M Insurance Group LLC, a national Managing General Agency (affiliated with the Alliance Group)
P.O. Box 523, Chardon, OH 44024
About K & M Insurance Group LLC:
National managing general insurance agency for all lines of insurance based in Ohio, specializing in life insurance and annuities.
Company address: 401 South St, Chardon, OH 44024
• Location: Chardon, OH, Cleveland
• Post ID: 54552577 cleveland