Part Time (32.5 hours a week); salary grade 1; $25,350 annual salary, non-exempt
Reports to: Operations Manager
Summary of Position: Responsible for bookkeeping, general office management and administrative duties to support the operations of the organization.
- Do accounts receivable and payable.
- Prepare bills and tutor stipend checks for mailing.
- Assist with entering budgets into accounting software.
- Maintain accounting files.
- Open incoming mail each day utilizing internal mail opening procedures. Route mail to appropriate staff person.
Record all receipts in log book.
- Run outgoing mail through the postage machine.
- Order and maintain office, lunchroom and meeting supplies.
- Assure that office equipment is working properly and arrange for equipment maintenance or service as needed.
- Communicate with building management regarding service needed at building or office.
- Schedule, train, and supervise office volunteers that serve as receptionists and that help with various office projects.
- Complete, or schedule volunteers to complete, administrative projects requested by staff.
- Serve as back up receptionist. Answer phones and door bell, accept deliveries.
- Conduct volunteer and employee background checks.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
Associates degree in accounting; two years nonprofit bookkeeping and administrative experience; proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs and nonprofit accounting software; ability to keep large quantities of information organized, careful attention to accuracy and detail; experience supervising volunteers; ability to work well with diverse populations.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter via email to:
Joy Banish, Executive Director, (see below)
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 58184392 cleveland