Department: PEY Administrative
Post End Date:
Position Reports To: Receiving Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position is solely responsible for insuring that the receiving of all inbound freight is accurate. Individual must be able to multitask and interact well with individuals both inside and outside the company.
Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for pre and post auditing of all purchase orders.
- Make any necessary adjustments to purchase orders.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with buyers, while interacting with all audit clerks in the department.
- Understand basic concepts of receiving and implement basic use of all systems
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be self- motivated and able to work independently
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Receiving experience
- Auditor-Auditing skillsets
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED Desired
States: Georgia; Tennessee
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 58015112 cleveland