Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2018 6:58 PM
Lubrizol, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market:driven global company that combines complex, specialty chemicals to optimize the quality, performance and value of customers' products while reducing their environmental impact. Lubrizol produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. These technologies include lubricant additives for engine oils, driveline and other transportation:related fluids, industrial lubricants, and additives for gasoline and diesel fuel. In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for home care and personal care products and pharmaceuticals, and specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of resins and additives.
This is a lead system administrator for Office 365 with a focus on Exchange and Skype for a global specialty chemical company based in Cleveland, Ohio. The primary responsibility will include leading the ongoing design and support of global email and unified communication services. As these services are now cloud based there is also a strong secondary focus on security design.
This individual is expected to have a strong background in Email architecture and design and minimally have the ability to quickly learn enterprise comuincations and messaging architecture and design. They are accountable for quality and ongoing improvement of the core platforms used by all LZ employees for communication.
They will be working as the lead architect for two business critical technology platforms with three service owers and two functional teams who depend on their understanding to drive strategic improvements and decisions that impact user experience and security.
These communications platforms are ever:evolving and the requirements of the business are changing rapidly as well. This individual will need to be skilled in the current technologies, but also able to adapt and quickly learn new technologies as the strategy may demand.
Required Technical skills:
- Three or more years of experience administering MS Exchange or Office 365 mail in enterprise class environment (minimum 5,000 users)
- Understanding of email security design and configuration related to malware, phishing, data loss prevention, and virus prevention
- Experience with support and configuration for Outlook 2013 / 2016, Skype for Business, Office 365 portal access and Cisco Cloud Email Appliances
- Experience with Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Customer Service oriented mentality
- Proven ability to communicate and work effectively across a variety of backgrounds
- Willing and able to travel to different countries
- Strong sense of professionalism and ethics
- Ability to build effective partnerships across teams, and create consensus by reconciling seemingly conflicting goals
- Improving processes by identifying areas for automation and scripting wherever possible
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 4:6 years experience in Information Technology, preferably 1:2 years of architecture and platform design experience
- 3+ years of Exchange technical support and design
- Experience with Skype support and design is a plus
With multiple facilities in and aroundCleveland, Ohio
, Lubrizol is located in one of the largest economic regions in the United States. For the last seven years Lubrizol has been named one of the top workplaces in Northeast Ohio, and in 2016 was judged as the number one workplace by Northeast Ohio's annual Top Workplaces survey.
Buzzing with business, culture, knowledge and entertainment,Northeast Ohio
is a vibrant place for people of all ages and walks of life tolive, learn,
• Location: Cleveland
• Post ID: 57914377 cleveland