Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: Performs General Accounts Payable duties including auditing of Expense and Pcard reports. Ensure accuracy of data and compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Interact inter-departmentally and with internal and external customers on a routine basis. While this position does not directly supervise a staff, this incumbent will provide direction to less experienced staff members. Knowledge and experience allows for this Leadership role and as such input and recommendations are expected to enhance this department function and will be considered.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert with respect to the Companys Global Corporate Travel Program Concur Expense and Invoice Application.
- Executes and audits Travel & Expense processing.
- Prepares and verifies the accuracy of monthly and quarterly accruals.
- Prepares Account Reconciliations.
- Supports Intercompany Invoice and Statement review.
- Provides support with Intercompany Netting. Responds to questions and provides guidance to various Business Units domestically and internationally.
- Develops, analyzes and provides various ad-hoc reports.
- Responds to and provides assistance with internal and externals audits.
- Participates in the updates and maintenance of Concur configuration and software implementations.
- Actively participates and assists with cross training and support of the Accounts Payable Department.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed in support of Lincoln Electrics strategic plan and 2020 Vision.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. Minimum of 5 years A/P or Accounting experience required absent a degree
- Three to four years progressive accomplishments with T&E, Corporate Travel and A/P functions
- Established MS Offices skills required
- Experience with ERP software such as Concur and SAP helpful
- Developed communication and analytical skills both writing and spoken required
- Project Management skills, demonstrated organizational skills and understanding of Transactional Lean concepts preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the worlds challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 58352687 cleveland